9:28 PM

something random.

The future looks like a black canvas waiting for me to be painted on; yet to be filled with magnificent colors from my palette of emotions. I am currently in a cynical state of considering that amateurish idea of without end. So many eras have passed; some old narratives seem to have amused the human cranium that such blissful endings do exist. In this pitiless world of impostors how can it possibly subsist? I feel sad to suppose that all elated feeling of pleasure will one way or another come to a tragic end. It proffers absolutely no console to hear foolish expressions of possibilities. In fact, this mere thought of indisputable reservation scares me. There are just some chronicles that I wish would never end. Schmaltzy stories I’d still want to feel thrilled after years of hearing them repetitively. Better yet, permanent love from the one I feel eternally bound to. And yes the future looks awful. Who will fly with me towards the sky? Paint with me this canvas of the heavens in timeless glee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are already, in a beautiful gradual sketching.. baby.. i love you.. sorry for not being patient enough.. sorry for my shortcomings. but i love you. thank u for lovin me ths mch..

Lhean said...

shucks havent visited this site for so damn long.... hahaha im glad i can laugh right this minute after an overnight of someone navigating every vein in my brain...

Lhean said...

i thought my DRAMATIC days are over but it isnt over... my life is like a never-ending soap opera and i want a happy ending someday. but when... i dont wanna wait.

Lhean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lhean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.