1:22 AM

i know that it's out there.

ive been searching for that one soul to ignite my sinister life.everywhere i look is a mass of broken personas tormented because of love.i wanna escape this drowning sensation of hopelessness.escape this mob of endless waiting, of endless hoping. i wanna feel alive again. feel that tingling sensation of magic inside me.feel gradually happy everyday because this one soul is there to bore life with me.ive been wishing on rainbows far too long. i have lost track of time.here i am just suddenly awake with nothing but empty notes on hand.all i ever wanted is to find my back into you. you, who completes me.whoever you are. i know you are out there.and someday, i will find you. or maybe you will find me.


theres just got to be one lost soul out there for me.

0 comments: