2:21 AM

Complimentary

no matter how many times I bleed the sentiment is pleasing.
to have loved and been loved (or at least I thought so) is happiness.
my soul free from the horrors of pain. i did everything. it just didnt work out.
now I am like a bird flying the vast blue without any restraint.
the sun shining brightly, it's warmth promising. I smile. I soar.
I cant waste time anymore. no more silly games to play.
no more lies to live by. no more secrets to hide.
If love was meant for us, It would have worked.
(or maybe for your it was never love?)
I never regretted you. I breathed those days like that of an innocent child.
my journey is long. my direction unsure. wherever the wind takes me, I'll be there.
I'll be gliding over the greens and the blues. over the citylights and over the world.

0 comments: