4:18 AM

Hate from Hell

why am I giving myself such a hard time on you?
I wanna live my life free from the repulsion of your masked face.
to forget the way your eyes look everytime we kissed.
why did I ever met you? why did I ever let myself be burned by you?
you are horror. you are pain. you are a living curse.
I pray every night from him up above to free me from this madness.
all those words spoken, like a drug bit by bit poisoning my living spirit.
you amuse yourself from our wails and pleads.
have you gone deaf? do you not hear my entireness slowly dying?
where now are your pledges of love to me? lines. just adept lines.
every step I take is another mistake to you. yet I let myself fall.
now that Im falling apart to whom shall I cry for help?
I've become so numb. so much hatred burning inside me.
tired from all these empty hopes. tired from being deceived.
can you not see how you've made me weak?
I've end up in a web of broken imaginings. claws that wont let me go.
no more cries for someone to save me. my fault. my fault.
let everything fade away in the dark. let everything be reminiscence.
I am no one to you. You were someone for me. Now, you are nothing to me.

0 comments: