3:17 AM

an expression of pain

i can feel the coldness of the weather inside me.
i wanna cry. i wanna weep until i have no tears left.
i am tied under this ball and chain because of this love for you.
i can feel the whip as it hit the skin on my back.
my heart bleeds. my soul cries. save me from this misery.
i am left alone in this dark chamber; no one to hear my pleas.
my words fall deaf on the executioner's ears.
my hands ache. the chain cutting deeper on my skin.
i throw up. i taste my own blood. i wailed as i was hit again mercilessly.

i see nothing ahead of me. a dim light shines in the far end corner.
my body becomes numb. i feel weightless. i feel pain all over me.
i am too tired to move. my limbs are weak. i am finally release. must i be thankful?
i could not stand nor look up. my head is too heavy.
my vision unclear. i ask myself why i had let myself be dragged like an animal.
royal blood flows in my veins; yet i allowed this people to maltreat me.
i can hear the water dripping. the rats running on the floor. heavy footsteps..
the door opens, i shield my eyes from the light and then everything went black.
half dead, i hold myslef in the coldness of this night. save me. hear me.

0 comments: