11:24 AM

NIGHTMARE

Im pouring out to the heavens tasteful tears of lost serenity.
The night appears more like stranger than a known friend.
Shades of dull grey flitted around my rainbow-colored dreams.
Ogres came to chase my pixies away. sudden darkness clouded my entire nature.
And I feEL like Im running on an endless circle of fright.
Spell-bounded by the wicked witch of loath and envy.

The quivering consciousness of seeing everything in a mess is maddening.
Her burlesque creeping my senses into a submission of defeat.
I saw thorns of roses binding you completely to her power.
And my shouts fell on an echoing silence as her facade turned into a face of my own.
The mirror of devotion broken into pieces. I stared at the shattered glass.
And I saw everything from a bottomless pit of hopelessness.

Wilted flowers on the ground. Her bitter perfume lingered on my senses.
The beauty of perfection ruined. A love as sweet as honey; now a mere recollection of what used to be.
And Im lying alone with my head on the pillow, my face streamed with sorrow.
Thinking of you. Thinking of us. Of what tomorrow brings.
With these demons lurking under my bed every time my psyche seeks tranquility.
And I wake; Panting, crying, screaming in recurrence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you .. there can never be any 'second best' nor a minimum or maximum intervention.. there'd be absolutely NO other option, a selection in choosing. there will be no other bliss-creator and ultimate euphoria machine than this love that we'll endlessly be sharing and building and celebrating.. there'd be no other but d and j. i love you. so damn much.,.... thank you for staying.

Anonymous said...

:-(
I'll ask the pixies to come and guard your rainbow. If the pixies don't come, I will be your pixie and paint you a new rainbow.

Miss you honey.