4:36 AM

Shadowed Dreams

Im drinking blood. It's taste bittersweet and neurotic. Im dreaming of how it would be to taste human flesh. To pound on one's prey with no sympathy. Eyes burning from the sensation of want. Teeth sharp as that of the the king of the jungle. To haunt for that superstar and see her mad in front of you. Mad from fear. Mad from fatality. She evokes on her dread. The sight of her frantic; reminds you of lust.

You feel her eyes on you. Scared. Begging your amnesty. You smirk. You enjoy the leisure in front of you. You take in her last memoir. Those windows of her psyche. Those brown almonds, that cause your death. Her aroma maddening your senses. The urge to eradicate her; dominant with each passing minute. Her horror sweet. Her screeches music. This female like no other. Tonight, she shall be yours. Tonight she shall dance the rhythm of the dying.

Loud music playing it's last demonic tunes. The moon in it's grandeur. You saw her rapture as you drained her from the last splendor of mortality. Her body abating in your touch. You conquered her discomfort. You interacted with her psyche in the hours of darkness. She welcomed you with great desire. The waiting over. The longing fulfilled. Sinister lovers of time. And yes, the last drop of blood is mine. It's taste bittersweet and neurotic.

3 comments:

purplehue-man said...

I should say honey.. of all your passionate posts... shadowed dreams really captured my inner being. I'm not sure why. i don't know if I wanna be the prey or the hunter. You have my heart pounding 'til now. ;-)

Anonymous said...

as always babe, you always catch my attention when you post something...everytime you pour your heart over a piece that you write, everything just comes out naturally...your immense thoughts reflect your ever fragile beauty...Ü

Anonymous said...

a sunset will end all sunsets the day after this
light will have a cataclysmic farewell--
the night shall be welcomed with a red carpet.
your body and soul shall be entwined with mine.
and the ritual shall begin.

i will come before you in a suit of velvet black and blood red
with a sharp dagger hidden beneath the skin of my back hip
my eyes will photograph every curve of your sumptuous body
as you stand against me
all my senses salivating for hunger and thirst - -
my frantic tongue will be at battle with my fang and lips
with hot sweaty hands taking an intimate
delectable journey through the erotica.
the night is wild and devious
yet i see you in a chameleon
your body blurs behind a canopy of innocence yet pure seduction

tonight will be a feast.
i bow down in submission.
i am tied upside down
with my hands coupled together
i feel your anger gritting my body
and ripping off my wet skin
as your lips devour me
i slither my hands with the dagger
and clench them hard and deep
i am in ecstasy.
i am in euphoria with this lustful carnal slaughter.
yes, i will be drained until blood abandons my flesh and bones
i shall have the eyes of a newborn-
an incognito.
time shall conclude this celebration
sooner or later
darkness will be murdered by light
but this love is madness
and this madness is an immense contagion.
ergo, it cannot be slain.