9:14 AM

Scrutiny of Bliss

I went to the shoreline to watch the blue bearing crash into the sand.
The blustery weather skipping around me like a kid wanting to play.
Have you ever felt so unruffled amidst the deterioration of your nature?
So overwhelm by this emotion called love that you feel like your masking in bitter ecstasy.

I commit to memory this certain conversation we had back then.
About my coldness towards your stance of dedication to me.
And I cant help but question my own allegiance on this affiliation of constant bickering.
Really, I'd like to think of this as something typical but...

I dont have all the answers. And this sensation of despair and love is all I have.
This isnt even nostalgia. I am in a sense happy of something indefinite.
I feel it in my proclivity everyday. Like butterflies all around me. Pastel colors waiting to explode.
Or maybe this is just chimera to push myself to inscribe something forlorn when in detail Im really not.

I am happy. There's no rationale not to be. Life had been kind to me.
She gave me sweet breezes to get pleasure from. She sang to me tunes of optimism when I felt wretched.
I danced ballet with love. She took me in slow circles. She lifted me up to to the heavens. I was beseiged.
It's crazy, the sensation esctatic; I would give up everything before I'd separate myself from this euphoria.

Thank God for life and love. Thank God for bliss and despair.
I saw birds flying from across this fill of tears. I thought of you.
Then suddenly I felt your presence from behind me. I heard your voice in a sing-song.
Your propinquity took all the solitude away. Mutually we enjoyed the sensation of being parodixacally in love.

I've never been so grateful in my whole subsistence. Until now.

3 comments:

purplehue-man said...

I can't help but smile at your words. I can't explain it but there's some sort of happy spell encrypted in every line.
And if I'm given one wish, I know I'd give it up for you to be this way forever.
Always remember honey, you're the pixie in my dream.

Anonymous said...

"Thank God for life and love. Thank God for bliss and despair....
....I've never been so grateful in my whole subsistence. Until now."


i guess you had really scrutinized bliss that well.. was it inside out? ive never read the essence of these lines amongst the other posts here. this paints a rather radiant tone.. a 'newborn post' as i may tag it. it leaves me wonderin, if you have been in examination of this euphoria.. and you have expressed it thru this post.. what could a person, whom you love.. whom you find all the reason for life's bliss be feeling, huh? because if it were me, i'd be in an ecstatic shock. more of an eternal orgasm.

i love you. you are never an optimist. optimists are tagged as such because of psychological reasons,? but you. i feel the magnitude of this so called bliss you call, spreads like wildfire thru the subconcious, the subliminal, the physical, more of a happy fortunate spirit.

i love you so much, and i love how you feel and live and obsess this paradise you are in. thank you. for sharing it with me. ......

Lhean said...

waiting for the next entry