8:01 AM

CRY

Tonight, my soul shall dance with the fading hymn of devotion for you. I shall rest my heart from the trouble of desolation and rejection. Maybe soon, when this gash of space is occupied I shall once again dance the hymn of love. Yes, all this is predestined to happen and I accept with open arms the corollary of my verdict. I shall NOT run after the seventh heaven. I am tired of this quest for LOVE. Along the concourse of my broken imaginings, the road shall drenched of acidic anxiety. The night has come and so my soul shan't sing any more songs of bliss. Shan't cry for aid to the anonymous. Shan't hope to saved. Amidst all that I have considered, I look out to the blankness of the long journey ahead of me. Dark, dark clouds cloud my vision and I am in anticipation of what lies across the darkness. The world around me is splitting into two. Divisions of good reminiscence and euphoric memoirs. I have burned mine long ago. There is no sense of brooding over the unfamilliar. I have given up the resolution of fidelity; I have isolated my whole from your science. This segment might just be astranger passing by or it maybe my soul waking me to veracity. And if all stages will surely close, let the rain fall down and burn me breathing.

I walk the distance away from you. I embrace myself from all these insecurities. This feeling of negative response is causing my eyes to wet with tears. I choke on their deafening screeches of nuisance day after day. I hold back my tears. I stop myself from crying my blemishes to their raging faces. Everyone trying to pull my distinction down. How can I find myself the strength to fight back? when I have lost all else the will to survive. I stare at my hands, wounds bleeding. blood wont stop. I shrieked my silent pain to the world. Look at me now, see me beyond the facade of a beautiful face. See the scratches of questions etched on every line of my pelt. See the emptiness that continously cloud my soul. I kneel down, my knees weak. my heart tired. I am shaking from the aches of melancholic philosophies. Nobody sees. Every inscription of words, every trickery of this game I play, every guesswork is a step towards my true identity. Who amongst these crowd faces shall buy time to aid my miserable whole? I shiver from all the pains of wrong parody. I cover my ears. I hear nothing. Nothing. This time I cry my eyes out with blood. Endless grieving over my entireness. I cannot take this throbbing anymore. I see a knife. And I taste my own blood. I close my eyes in deep slumber.

5 comments:

purplehue-man said...

You don't have to fight your battles alone. That's why we are here.. that's why I'm here.
I wanna help you face your battle with complete armor. Courage comes from within. Just dig deep and believe.. you are almost there. You may not have much faith in yourself but I do.. I have faith in you.
You have gifts and talents just waiting for you to unfold.

Lhean said...

--- my thoughts for this post? hmm I SECOND THE MOTION! hahahahah. Just celebrate New Year with a bang! :-D set our hearts freeeeeeee

Lhean said...

i was writing and writing and then i read your post and they sortah like sipped the energy out of me to post my tales. just want to leave it all away with the passin year... feels great now!;) i can dance! i can dance!

Anonymous said...

Everything you write babe depicts who you really are. You are every bit of what you say. Nonetheless, what is striking about what you write is the passion that comes from within you. Just keep those thoughts pouring out. Happy New Year!!! See you here...Ü

Anonymous said...

you are but a sad soul. you are a sad and daunted lover. you cannot be like this forever. you must not dwell on nostalgia. someone needs your inner light. someone is handing over a torch but you kept turning away. u must not forget, love is complimentary. she loves you. she is here.. she listens to your soul each day and waits till there's another song translated into a scribble. she loves you so much. she is the tenth letter, and she can never be without you.