11:47 AM

my waste of time.

i feel so frozen. the chilling sensation is running up and down my spine. i feel like humanity is eating me alive. my apprehension is winning over me. not the usual case, if you'd ask me. ive always considered myself as a warrior rather than the damsel in distress. though many times i am guilty of such pretense, i have always been a strong princess. in fact, my stubbornness have always seemed to rescue me from every nuisance i get myself into. and it's crazy! because such a young lass shouldnt be this pompous. oh my! what am i blabbing about? i couldnt even get myself into inscripting something with a definite point of view. im writing with no known subject. such a waste of expressions when it could have something more definite. more animated. lexis with lessons or thoughts of aptitude from the writer. and maybe there's a need for me to resign from writing.

0 comments: