9:21 PM

anxious resilience

i came across this situate and i saw loads of metaphors from the precedent. i honestly dont know to retort from all those ostentatious snaps of happy recollections. yes, i am in the position to feel uneasy about such publicity but then again i find myself deeply astounded that this individual had not thought of completely ripping this other personality out of her verve. or maybe i should not have surveyed the immensity of this online periodical blues. is it my fault to feel anxious over the circumstance? or maybe this is just mad obsession in reality of zero? how can covetousness be so controlling? i can almost taste it's bitter sensation over my entireness. my mind is peripatetic about so many things that i just wanna silence all that surrounds me so that i can be unaided. i have lugged so many sighs over hearing gears of sins about this witch and i dont really wanna perceive her face too. it's just too much for me to consume. do i have to say aloud one's every budge so i wouldnt feel this upsetting sentiment? i feel like im walking on scorching burning coal. my eyes blindfolded from the paining exposé of rage; my feet dancing with the optimism of consoling my senses after the burning agony of too much devotion. i find everything so anomalous that with all these views I have hypothetically theorized, i am still going to end up wallowing my nothingness in this situation.

Oh, how can the heart be so cruel? how can it be so naive about so many things yet so rational about everything. im masking in this pool of reservations. Oh, how i wish everything would just end as quickly as it had started.

No commotions of melancholic narratives of unheard explanations.

Now, how the fuck is that possible? (--__--)

2 comments:

purplehue-man said...

Leave them be honey.
You are beautiful inside - out. They're just bitter, envious nobody.

Anonymous said...

it will really get dark and blurred up when you dont light up. i am your match. light me up. i'll show u everything. and again. i am your match. *wink