10:33 AM

STRANGER IN THE DARK

i heard loud music blasting from the radio speakers;
the room seemed to swivel from whirls of blue and red.
i felt the rhythm slowly possessing my entire being
another lost soul inside me dancing with the demonic ecstacy.
the room gets crazy; i hear people moan and shout from sin.
everything gets a lil bit sexy, everyone dying from intoxication.
i see eyes from across the corner of the room,
dark strange eyes, eyeing my every move. my every stir.
i felt his magic utterly on me. controlling and pleasing.
his eyes seemed to talk right through me from across the dark room.
my eyes half open, i answered back his desires with a smile.
i welcomed his possession with no qualms or reservations.
he became my existence. i became his psychosis.
what unfolds after will soon be written.

0 comments: