7:14 AM

missing home.

i wanna go home. i miss cebu. i miss the cebuanos friendly smile. i miss the warmth of my mom's embrace. i miss my sister's funny face. i miss my silly/scary daddy. i miss my brother's stubborn mood swings. i miss driving my siblings home. i miss running around doing errands for my parents. i miss being called princess by my mom and dad every morning. i miss my everyday foodtrips to pungko2x in cebu. i miss going to starbucks in ayala alone. i miss my bed. i miss my books. i miss my house. i miss my car. i miss my computer. i miss fooling around with my sisters. i miss eating lechon. i miss eating pritong isda with suka. i miss larshans in cebu. i miss cooking pasta for my whole family. i miss being part of someone else's life. i miss being taken care of. i miss not feeling lonely. i miss the happy dame back in cebu. i dont want this sad, lonely yet career oriented dame. i miss the child in me. i miss the laugh trips with my highschool friends. i miss being somebody. =(

i guess. when your single, school and career life is a piece of cake. but your love life sucks deep in the bottom.

0 comments: