10:07 AM

love madness

i am mad with antagonism. i dont wanna think. i dont wanna listen. im hearing nothing but erroneous interpretations.i cannot recognize the source of this squabble.
you are being insensate to my desires. how can you not read my words in between the spaces of the lines. im tired of playing this speculation game. our thoughts can never seem to reach each other's harmony. night and day, our conversations are filled with dreams and emotions yet every after end of the sentence our philosophies would collide. and then i'd say ruthless words and you throw them back at me with sly obscure punctures. your a tricky raconteur. you turn the table to your advantage. i am left at loss, confuse by my own judgement. you make me think twice. you make me think deep. until i feel like my brain is about to admit defeat. when there's no sense of really being in this circumstance, we choose to heat up the conflict until the flame refuses to be tamed and we end up in a dull silence; lost in our own madness because we are two different beings insanely in love.

0 comments: