2:32 AM

Gaunt Psyche

She disturbs my every sleep with her opaque mantra.
I wake up in the middle of my slumber sweaty from her garrote.
My whole body quivers from the conviction that she would not desert me as easily.
Everything in me cries for serenity to befall on my psyche.
I cannot stand this peril, i cannot let her win this combat of remorse.
She is a mischievious sprite in search of her next prey.
Souls weak from the acrimony of love, she devours each one of them alive.
Until hope is gone and everything else turns to dark;
Psyches trapped in madness, lost amongst the vastness of black.
She, the depraved witch of the east has come to battle with my being.
I am neither full nor packed with enough vigor to win this struggle.
The crows with their shrieking say-so sang the song of defeat,
I needed your love. i searched for it inside me but i found it nonexistent.
My pysche cannot live without your science. how can i now resist death?
You've left me unarmored. you stripped me of my magnitude.
She laughed her demonic wee. gleeful over her tenure of yet another soul.
A soul emaciated from dull pledges. my psyche sang her last straw of ache.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've awakened the child in me that was in hibernation.. down in this subliminal you are my only peace, my escape.. as i read thru, i find ecstasy in your soul that mutates my innocent psyche.. i love you.